Hello from Promotec

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Firstly thank you for the addition to your forum, my journey into prospecting is relatively new and started with the purchase of my first metal detector which is an Equinox 800, a lot of research went into my choice of detector and I haven't been disappointed with my choice, I have always been actively interested in Crystals rocks and minerals and Metal detecting seemed a logical choice when considering a new hobby, this has lead me into of course the realm of fossicking and prospecting as a natural progression to detecting, over the last six months I have been passionately purchasing and collecting all the tools needed to make the most of my new hobbies, believe me my garage is filling up very fast, apart from all the hand tools and desirable equipment, I have recently purchased a great river sluice and mini Highbanker from Gold Rat Highbankers, and a couple of weeks back have purchased a you beaut camper trailer, my researching every aspect of the hobby has been a daily exercise on you tube and other sources im active on many associated Facebook groups and my knowledge is increasing at a fantastic rate, I am looking to put it all into practice very shortly with arrangements being made to spend a bit of time on a active Gold lease within the region and look forward to further increasing my knowledge skills and experience in this field.

G'day Promotec welcome to PA :Y: with all your research and purchasing you will fit in like a hand in glove. We're are you based and what areas are you planning to visit.

Latest posts