GPX5000 for sale - priced to sell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

After a fair bit of deliberation & a need to raise some cash I have regretfully decided that the GPX5000 has to go. Was going to sell it once before but couldn't do it - has to go this time & is priced to sell.
Have it on eBay with a starting bid of $4900.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261584800394&alt=web

Please read the eBay description for full details.

Has just over 17 months Minelab warranty left.

Could negotiate a deal off eBay to avoid the fees but still go thru PayPal if required.

Pick up & inspection is available by arrangement but it will have to be arranged around my roster/shifts. Would prefer that it was inspected/picked up where possible. Will post free with standard post but registered/insured will be flat rate of $80. (Recommended)
Location Mudgee NSW.

PM me if interested.

As I said its a regretful sale as I need the cash & also now have a SDC that will keep me busy in the short term until I save some more funds or the new flagship is released :p

Few 5ks going around. must be something in the wind :eek: another you beaut does everything coming
only $10k. cheap. :p

Should have put in the original post but as a guide for those interested for a sale off eBay would consider:
- $4750 for pick up
- $4800 to post + $80 if registered/insured post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts