Gold Snitch Boosters - rude Facebook response

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digga

Digga
Reaction score
I was looking at getting a new booster having had good success with one of these in the past , think I'll look for another brand
20220530_144617.jpg

I went & had a look for the Gold Snitch Boosters page (on FakeBook), & it seems this 'fxxx off' is an automatic response to any question.
If they're now out of business I wonder they haven't just closed their FB page down

I tried to get a Steel Phase, basically a "Meh" attitude. Ended up going with a Luck Knuckles Booster because it was the only one available. Now here's the bonus. Luck Knuckles has released a propriatry GPX 6000 Booster. Apparently "Boosters" are the way to go. Now I wonder if I used a booster on other machines, would I hear that consistant tone I didn't hear before?

I went & had a look for the Gold Snitch Boosters page (on FakeBook), & it seems this 'fxxx off' is an automatic response to any question.
If they're now out of business I wonder they haven't just closed their FB page down
Stu is still making and selling his goldsnitch boosters with new models now available,you buy direct from Stuart Bonney or through the prospecting shop in Eaglehawk Bendigo.

Latest posts