Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, 2pm Sunday May 3rd on Foxtel for the fight of the century.

Undercards from 11am AEST

Im payed up and beer is in the fridge ready to go.

From an emotional, personal POV, i hope Manny puts his lights out.

From a betting POV, my money would be on Floyd.

Who is your tip Redfin?

Either way, it should be a cracker!

I'd like to see Manny put his lights out as well, should be a great arvo.

Commodities trading has always taught me never to make business investment decisions based purely on emotion!

To hell with that......$10 to win on Manny through my Tattsbet account normally reserved for my Lotto tickets.

Kick his butt Manny!

11ghgk0.jpg

Remember lads, Meta says gamble responsibly :p and back Manny!

;)

Forum members anywhere near Diggers Rest VIC, are always welcome at my place sunday to watch the fight live.....PM me for addy!

Only one rule......BYO beer. Lol

Cheers

Manny enters the MGM Grand in Vegas with his entourage and his wife on his arm!

Followed by some big names, Clint Eastwood, Micheal Keaton and Micheal.J.Fox.

Commentators......, "And Bill, I here that both Manny and his wife are involved in politics in the Philippines"

"Yes thats right, Manny is touted by some as a possible future President of the Phillippines one day"

"Well Bill, they will probably elect him as President tomorrow if he beats Mayweather here tonight"

Lmao!

Hehe, yep the next round is on me madworld.

Watched every second, had both fighters fairly even at the end of the 10th by my scorecard.

Manny was gallant, tough and ruthless......he brought the fight up to the champ and had Mayweather and his camp worried.
He genuinely hurt Floyd on 2 occasions that i saw, but he simply couldnt capitalize on the master of pound for pounds modern era of boxing!

Its my opinion he just simply didnt do enough in the final rounds of 11 and 12 and that lost him the fight.

Mayweather is a schmuck there is no doubt, a foul mouthed, wife beating little man who disrespected Ali and all others, but one can not deny he is a champion in the ring.

As a big boxing fan, I wont say he is the best i have seen, that title for me goes to the great Mike Tyson who demolished all of the greatest heavyweights in the world of their time.
He was simply a knockout machine in his day and no one stood a chance against him.

As a fighter, full respect to the 'Money Man', but Manny put up the best show to him the world has seen in his 47 career wins.

Well done Manny Pacquiao.....you did us proud son!

;)

Fight should have went past 12 rounds until someone hit the mat, especially considering the amount money behind this fight.

Manny gave half his money from the fight to charity.

According to the lead up doco on HBO, The contract said if Manny won there was to be a rematch within 12 months.
If Mayweather won, no rematch.

Latest posts