Curious planet closing down 40-60% off everything.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all.

As mentioned in the title, on Tue 14th Jan, following it's administration, Co-op has decided to close down over 60 stores, all stock is for sale at 40-60% off, no exceptions.
This is a great time to visit a store if you are nearby one and in the market for a Equinox or Go-find, you may be lucky and they still have them.

Important note...
DO NOT BUY FROM THE ONLINE STORE, orders online aren't being processed and neither are refunds.

Unfortunately I'm nowhere near a store so I'll miss this chance, but if anyone else plans to visit I'd love to see what they are going for.

Looks like a very interesting store... I don't think we have them up here... :(

Jeans West went into Receivership Yesterday too... But they are still trading for now...

LW...

The Big B1 said:
Hi all.

As mentioned in the title, on Tue 14th Jan, following it's administration, Co-op has decided to close down over 60 stores, all stock is for sale at 40-60% off, no exceptions.
This is a great time to visit a store if you are nearby one and in the market for a Equinox or Go-find, you may be lucky and they still have them.

Important note...
DO NOT BUY FROM THE ONLINE STORE, orders online aren't being processed and neither are refunds.

Unfortunately I'm nowhere near a store so I'll miss this chance, but if anyone else plans to visit I'd love to see what they are going for.
They were trying to sell the whole company for a while , But no one was interested for some reason or another .
I heard earlier in the week that the owners had decided to just shut up all 60 stores , and cut their loss,s .

dam it said:
They were trying to sell the whole company for a while , But no one was interested for some reason or another .
I heard earlier in the week that the owners had decided to just shut up all 60 stores , and cut their loss,s .

That is the gist of it.
After what became of co-op I can understand why no one wants to buy it. The students who started it and fought to keep it as a non profit education focused retailer were forced out of the company by greedy bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.