Children of dirty gold.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was hoping to watch it but my sleep pattern is all stuffed up. now i'm up at 2am what the? i'll watch it soon hopefully

Come on GOlddigg@,
Get some sleep mate, I know your mind has to be fresh and sharp in your line of work.
Not trying to get personal but is the new member of the family out of sorts?
Little ones tend to cause some disruption at times.
Cheers Steve :)

Nice one mate,
we don't want to get to much sleep because we will get plenty of that when we stop living. ;)

G0lddigg@ said:
yes mate teething, but i'm a light sleeper as it is, been taking on alot of new clients and am buried so extra 6 hours i snuck in today got me 6 hours of peace and quiet.
..........and if you find any extra spare time and feel like tinkering on a small banker I know someone that's not in a rush to have one ;)

All good mate no rush, just thought I'd use up some of that spare time you can't find :lol:
It'll happen when it happens and worth the wait.

Just watched it. That seems a bit dangerous. Not to mention I would have thought it was obviously a bad idea to use explosives in a submerged mine WHILE people are in it. But hey, maybe that's just me. Sux that they have to live that way. How lucky are we?