Census

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll do mine in a couple of days. Whenever the powers that be state there won't be a problem you can bet your bottom dollar there will be. :D I sort of knew the servers wouldn't cope just from shear volume, DDOS or not.

Tried to save my completed census last night after it failed to submit, ended up losing the lot. :mad: Will wait till they get things sorted before bothering to try again. :|

My Father in Law didn't write down the 9 digit code to retrieve the saved Census---"ding dong"!!!!
Can't find what to do-can't get thru. Pretty stressfull for an 85 yr old.
Jaros 8.(

Nightjar said:
Jaros said:
Did ours at 1600-20 mins all over.

Second Jaro's comment, no problems at all.
It's like travelling the freeway at peak hour time. there's bound to be hold ups.

Magilla said:
The census has been hacked, now someone in Russia knows how much housework I do. Don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight.

Skin & hair flying in our household on who does the most housework. :) :) :) :) :)
My freeway didnt have a hold up ... it was closed to traffic in all directions . :|

Jaros said:
My Father in Law didn't write down the 9 digit code to retrieve the saved Census---"ding dong"!!!!
Can't find what to do-can't get thru. Pretty stressfull for an 85 yr old.
Jaros 8.(

That's the thing isn't it TPTB just don't understand or care that a lot people in their 80's 90's and beyond just plain don't understand the internet or computers.
I think the reason they are pushing the NBN is so we will all be tied to big brother, we won't be able to do any thing that once involved paper work unless you are on the internet.
It has it's uses for sure but I do wonder if we are getting too reliant on it. :|

Latest posts