Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mando.
Getting hard to find questions that google can't easily find. That one was wel worded. Took a while to find the right lady.

Yes Doc we did have a question on the ladie's 'protest' :)

Back with my question shortly.
Now where is that obscure book....

wiki gave me that answer. Sorry i havent read through all 130 pages just afew so i hope this hasnt been asked.

A skull on display at the melb goal for years was thought to be Ned Kelly but a few years ago dna testing ruled him out, so who's head do they believe it is now?

Probably an easy one for south aussies, but where is the closest meterorite impact crater to Adelaide, and what is its diameter?

Crawford meteorite crater,close to Eden Vale, & Birdwood

Aprox 8.5 klms in diameter

Aaah, too easy! Must admit I didn't know that fact till earlier in the year, went out to have a look, but is all on private property, and pretty hard to identify. Acraman is probably our most well known site, and bloody huge. :) Next!

Goldpick said:
Aaah, too easy! Must admit I didn't know that fact till earlier in the year, went out to have a look, but is all on private property, and pretty hard to identify. Acraman is probably our most well known site, and bloody huge. :) Next!

Only 90kms in dia and Only 590million year old!!

Ok Folks,

Apparantly my go!

Who are We and who/what is the Baby?... And what what was our achievement?

Cheers

Qlden

United Australia Party, Clive Palmer and the baby Bob Katter. Mission to send Australia back to the dark ages.