Are these SDC 2300 headphones? Ordered CTX3030 headphones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like the wrong sticker has messed up my plans for the weekend
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
1504077865_image.jpg

Just to confirm, these aren't the CTX3030 headphones are they..?

I purchased these from Minersden Bendigo off ebay, probably not there fault technically but still going to change my plans for the weekend..
Also purchased the CTX3030 from detectaden and had a very long wait to recieve the machine as "the original was damaged on courier and returned" the bloke on the phone was very flat with me also.

Looks like I'll stick with old faithful Central West Prospecting supplies from now on - only ever had great service from them :Y:
1504077893_image.jpg

Bummer. Definitely an SDC plug.

Were you just chasing a waterproof set for the 3030? Hope you get it sorted easily.

+1 with the CWPS statement. Great bunch of folk to deal with and very good service. :Y:

Syndyne said:
Bummer. Definitely an SDC plug.

Were you just chasing a waterproof set for the 3030? Hope you get it sorted easily.

+1 with the CWPS statement. Great bunch of folk to deal with and very good service. :Y:

Yeah mate was after the waterproof ctx ones which look identical to these, looks like the sticker on the package is right but some silly fella has arsed it up sonewhere along the line.

Win I suppose as these are worth $90 more.. and maybe one day I might go dive some of those waterfalls out the back of ###### with my sdc I've been thinking about ;)
1504096085_image.jpg

Hey Mate

Your post doens't mention if you are stuck with no headphones (as opposed to waterproof)

If you don't have any headphones - you can borrow mine this week.
(Not waterproof.)

Latest posts