Ahoy chaps and chapettes

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ahoy prospectors,
my name is trent and i hail from sunny ocean grove down on the surf coast in vic. Ive had a background interest in metal detecting since i was a young chap when i can remember my old man combing the beaches around wollongong. Fast forward 30 odd years and now im back living on the coast, although alot more southerly, and the detecting bug thats always been in the back of my mind has been stiring again.
glad to e-meet you all
trent

More from geelong way think IM going to need a big stick hi and welcome are you just looking on the beach or going bush
I did.have a nice find on the beach down there a.1950 3 pence

Not to many yet I think about 4 of us I don't go to the beach much so we will get along just fine lol

hi trent_red_pants welcome to the forum hope to see some post put up by you cheers Terry

Welcome trent_rad_pants, I hope you find the information here useful :)

Nugget said:
Welcome trent_rad_pants, I hope you find the information here useful :)
Already have, well useful in the fact it's got me excited to get a detector and get out there. Just going through the finds thread and it's awesome what you guys are pulling out of the ground!