5 for 10.5 grams

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
went out for a swing today for 3 hrs using the 5000 with my 14'nf used smooth timings nothing extra sens nothing went back to old faithful
fine gold settings bang bang woohoo a 3gramma 10 min later another one and another one and another one another one then nothing had to pack up it started to rain so when it fines up guess what im goin back these nuggets were less than a inche deep to what a good morning
cheers mick

1392005451_huj.png

Great stuff Mick.....looks like you found yourself a good bit of ground there mate. Hope some more come to light when the weather clears.

Cheers Wal.

Fantastic there mick, making us look like amateurs here in NSW mate. :)

Man, I know this bloke on a forum I joined recently... He just keeps posting pics of nuggets, then a couple days later more again and again, really makes me want one of those machines he's using!
Only problem is I think I'd be denied entry into my house if I tried to walk in the door with a $6k detector!

Oh well baby steps....

Ok what about a PA trip to Micks patch. We go 50/50 and just doin the maths Mick will find 10+ times the gold he has found by himself.(as long as 10PA members come along)

So Mick finds more gold for pointing us in the right direction, and we get a chance to find our first killer nuggets. Its a win win situation!All I want to do is lay down by your patch and bathe in it. Just to pitch a tent near the them would be suffice!

micks nugget said:
went out for a swing today for 3 hrs using the 5000 with my 14'nf used smooth timings nothing extra sens nothing went back to old faithful
fine gold settings bang bang woohoo a 3gramma 10 min later another one and another one and another one another one then nothing had to pack up it started to rain so when it fines up guess what im goin back these nuggets were less than a inche deep to what a good morning
cheers mickhttps://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1869/1392005451_huj.png

wish they made bubble gum that looked like those nuggets

yum yum i could chew all day :p

Matty84 said:
Man, I know this bloke on a forum I joined recently... He just keeps posting pics of nuggets, then a couple days later more again and again, really makes me want one of those machines he's using!
Only problem is I think I'd be denied entry into my house if I tried to walk in the door with a $6k detector!

Oh well baby steps....
thanks for your kind words but you don't have to have the lastest and greatest machines to find gold I started out with a sd 2000 found enough to pay for it and my next up grade
which was the extreme ( still kickin my self I got rid of it ) then I sold it and bought the 5000 in 6 mths I paid for it the patches I found even a garret could pick it up (sorry to offend anyone) it all depends on the ground
cheers mick
p.s found another 5 grammer this arvo :lol:

Latest posts