🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Daz and to everyone. Stay safe and have a happy new year. May your detector find you a some treasure and your sluice be full of colour. :)

TD
To you and yours all the best ....
To All on the forum.....
All the best for the Festive Season....
May 2015 be a Golden Year for ALL.....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Yes that was meant to read couple of hundred million years , anyway drive safely was the message :)

Merry Christmas to everyone.

2014 has been a good year, lets make 2015 even better!

Stay safe, enjoy whatever you get up to, but most of all cherish those around you.

Cheers

I try to remind myself regularly, but at times like this more so, just how lucky I really am...

I'll be praying for those less fortunate, praying for those who have suffered recent loss, and in light of recent events, praying for peace for this country.

Merry Christmas to all, and a Golden New Year ;)

Just a quick one to say Merry Christmas to everyone and express my appreciation for all the support over the last couple of years. I hope 2015 shapes up to be a good one for all you guys and girls.

Take care,
Nugget

Cheers Nugget, and the same to you and your family.
BTW the offer still stands that we discussed via PM. ;)
Hope to see you in the New Year!
Cheers and beers!
Billy.

A very Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and family also Nugget!

Eat, drink and be merry mate (hide the scales till next year).

Kind Regards

Hay Nugget,
Good to hear from you.
To you and your family have a Merry Christmas and may 2015 bring you all health and happiness.
I bet the tribe are looking forward to Santa's arrival.
Cheers
Mick

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family as well Nugget. Also a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone else on Prospecting Australia.

Merry Christmas one and all, may you and your family be blessed with health, happiness and love.

Hope the New Year brings you lots of luck on the field of dreams

Cheers and a big Ho Ho Ho

Tone

Cheers guys. It's the first year where the young bloke actually has any understanding of the Christmas concept, he knows Christmas is tomorrow and loves all the commercial hype that goes with it, but he still doesn't completely understand what it all means lol. I'm sure his face will light up like a Christmas tree once he sets eyes on all the pressies tomorrow morning and it'll be a priceless moment for mum and dad :D

Latest posts