Wanted: Minelab/Otto/Other Long Lower Shaft for GPX Series

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, as per header, I'm after any make LONG lower shafts in gr8 cond. to suit GPX detectors (after 2 or 3). Perhaps you no longer swing large coils, or have upgraded to the GPZ or cross traded to the SDC and have some spare LONG shafts in excellent condition laying around unused?

Get in touch and we can sort out a deal, i'd also be open to a swap if i have something you are after.

I'm in the GT in case postage is taken into consideration but can do a pick-up depending on your location to me within 30-50kms.

Thanks for reading and i hope one of you can help.

Gypsy

Get onto Narrawa on here or https://www.cwpsupplies.com.au/contact-us/

I was in there on Saturday & pretty sure they had some Coiltek 700mm (I think 100mm longer than standard) lower shafts for SD/GP/GPX for $12 each. They might also have the 800mm ones? I wasn't looking for them in particular so didn't pay that much notice of them other than they were very cheap for new lower shafts.

Thanks mbasko, if i go the "retail" route i might just do that (i wasn't aware of that site, Ta) and i also have "other" retailers closer to me as well.

I am trying to help members out who may have some just laying around that are no longer of use (and being on benefits, always looking for a deal haha) and if they are looking for a swap, i can help them out at the same time.

Good to see folks quick to help out where they can too.... ;)

~EDIT~ Just sent a message.. :)

Cheers

Those shafts are less than half retail price. Even the Coiltek Goldcentre @ Maryborough lists them at $29 or $35 for the 800mm ones so you won't get much cheaper even used.
I like the idea of "recycling" Members unwanted/unused items though. :)

I try to do both...as noted i DO like a bargain, as well as buying "excellent cond." items but with postage it "may" end up more exy..

I just sent them a message in the meantime to see if that is the way to go.

I usually "prefer", but don't limit myself to, buying "as new" used items as it has a twofold effect, i get a bargain, and "members" unload unused/unwanted items.

We both benefit that way, just sometimes a NEW price "can" be better than used, which just may be the case in this instance.

We'll see what message comes back. :D

Gypsy

FOUND!!!!!!!!!!

With thanks to mbasko for the lead.....too good to pass up. Will have new ones on the way next week.

Cheers
Gypsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts