Torch Recommendation

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
Power outage on my block so I went to the old faithful but Mrs GT was without one, so it was as good as any excuse to visit the hardware/camping sections of the stores and I stumbled on a ripper.
Dolphin all rounder batteries included (AA) adjustable handle, two led light modes, waterproof, floats, all for the princely sum of $20.
Got it home turned it on. Impressed. Picked it up at Big W. Anyway can't wait to find out how durable it is on the next twilight outing, definitely a score for the glove box. Cheers.

I use led lenser and Coast led torches for work and find both to be reliable,hard wearing and both brands throw a really good light

I agree with the above, lenser has been great for me. I have the h7 head lamp and the p7 hand held torch. On low setting the head lamp will run about 50 hours or so and the P7 will run 128 hours

Sounds like a good buy for $20.

More pricy, but I got Led Lenser head torch too. Used & abused for over 2 years. Going strong. Great on battery life. Being adjustable in focus and power is a bonus.

Latest posts