South Brisbane Newbie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning all,

New poster here but not new to fossicking (gold is new to me however). Looks like a good place to be, friendly little community around here.

I'm actually based in South MacLean (Qld) but will be relocating Stanthorpe way after the birth of my first child (little man, aka dad's tiny rock buddy😂).

If anyone is local to either area, I'm open to meeting people's with similar interests. I take no responsibility for the fact I'm weird 😂

BadDaddyBearCatt (Brad) out 🤙

Good morning all,

New poster here but not new to fossicking (gold is new to me however). Looks like a good place to be, friendly little community around here.

I'm actually based in South MacLean (Qld) but will be relocating Stanthorpe way after the birth of my first child (little man, aka dad's tiny rock buddy😂).

If anyone is local to either area, I'm open to meeting people's with similar interests. I take no responsibility for the fact I'm weird 😂

BadDaddyBearCatt (Brad) out 🤙
Morning BadDaddy, great to meet you. My very first fossicking trip was to Stanthorpe. Great place to be based for a prospector. I remember meeting an ancient prospector living way out back near the NSW border, miles from anywhere, who used to prospect for tin. He was amazing and had some great stories to share about his life in the bush. So you’re definitely in a great area. Keep posting here letting us know how you’re doing and maybe we can link up at some stage later on.
Cheers mate 👍

Latest posts