Newbie intro.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, bit of background on the wife and I. We are originally from fnq, currently fossicking our way around oz. We stared at innot hot springs,looking for topaz at the fossicking field there, then off to obrians ck mt surprise, then out to the George town area, then back to lava plains for sapphires, on to charters towers area for gold, then we went to Clermont chasing gold for a few wks. Then off to the gem fields at rubyvale and out to glenalva. From there we headed down to glen innis for a few days then spent a wk at inverel. From there we went to uralla then to walcha.(no gold there). We left there and went to flat rock near Bathurst for a wk, from there we traveled onto Black springs, went to all the fossicking areas there,stayed at sapphires bend for 3wks. We are currently camped on the Murray river deciding our nxt move, any tips on areas around mildura into s.a would be a great help. Thanks for reading.

hi to you both and welcome
1514006229_61.jpg

give the guys and girls time to get back from their time in the field and i am sure someone will jump on and help you out

Welcome to the forum . Hope you have some success in finding what you are after. Many years ago I used to go to Grabben Gullen near Crookwell to find sapphires. Sorry but you are passed this area now. maybe on the way back.

Latest posts