New Sluice Build.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cracka

Craig
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, Me and Andy started a new sluice build over the last week. Some of you who were at the last Tuena meetup might have already seen it but we have made some cosmetic changes. See what you think? We wont be running it in the config I have in the video (no matting in the beginning of the sluice trough as in video). I am going to try some ribbed rubber matting under the punch plate in the hopper so we can check if there is gold and how much in each shovel. Also going to try the expanded mesh, bread crate and riffles in different configs till we work out what works best. We were getting a little sunburnt from the reflection off the plain aluminium. Let us know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome. And I did say constructive Myazma. :p
[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MJ4037b3IU[/video]

Cracka.

we can check if there is gold and how much in each shovel.
Mate, You are going to waste too much time looking than shoveling. :lol: :lol: :lol:
May I suggest a Gold Pan for sampling before you bring in the big guns. :D
All Good Cracka, Just having a dig Cobber. :lol:

Thanks guys, theres some more replies in the members YouTube video section. All comments welcome fellas that's how things get improved.

Cracka.

Nice.
1450655068_thumb.jpg

Nice.. dont put rifles in hopper the spray bars would just flush it out... down the end is fine...but i would imagine gold would get that far down...unless on extreme angle... i have seen gold come out of a walbanker....but it was on steep angle with lots of water...

Thanks guys and gals, its aluminium so yeah we carry it, not to heavy. The pump is another story. Hey Yob, I was thinking of deep ribbed mat in the hopper under the punchplate not riffles.

Cracka.

Latest posts