My attempt at a Bunnings Sluice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i reckon buy a wheelie bin ...not a full size one but the many smaller sizes then cut it in the shape od a sluice ...they even have an outward taper and the wheels to wheel your sluice around and .... make up some riffles out of aluminium and simply rivet it to make a removable riffle plate .....the only thing is you would have a slight roundness in the corners but you could adapt the riffle [late to suit ..................think about it
a cheap simple sluice on wheels

my beach sluice is just a removalist trolley with a base and sides bolted on ..............why carry a sluice if you can wheel it complete with pump buckets ect on board ....yes i know some heavy country forces carrying but not all

cheers mock

mickance said:
i reckon buy a wheelie bin ...not a full size one but the many smaller sizes then cut it in the shape od a sluice ...they even have an outward taper and the wheels to wheel your sluice around and .... make up some riffles out of aluminium and simply rivet it to make a removable riffle plate .....the only thing is you would have a slight roundness in the corners but you could adapt the riffle [late to suit ..................think about it

my beach sluice is just a removalist trolley with a base and sides bolted on ..............why carry a sluice if you can wheel it complete with pump buckets ect on board ....yes i know some heavy country forces carrying but not all

cheers mock

mickance, You're my kind of guy. I love you're thinking :lol:

pure genius...gold

mickance said:

cheers mock

Latest posts