Minelab Sovereigh For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals
I have my Minelab Sovereigh up for sale. I'm giving the members a chance to buy it before I stick it up an E-bay.
The Minelab Sovereign was the complete Coin, Beach & Relic Treasure hunting Machine of it day. I bought this machine new in about 1996. It comes with it's own wooden carry case that I made up as soon as I got the machine. So it has been well looked after, and work great, paying for it's self many time over in coins that I've found in parks and on beaches. The control box can either be attached to the main shaft or carried around your neck on a carry strap. When I bought this machine it was about $1,300.
If you are looking for a very good coil machine that is reliable and easy to use this machine is it. It has Notch Discrimination, All Metal mode. and Pin Pointing.
It comes with :-
Removable Control Box & Cover
2 x Search Coils - Standard 8" DD & 9" X 5" coiltek Sovereign DD that I bought about 2 years later. These coils were specially made for the sovereign.
Detachable main shaft and lower shaft.
Minelab Head Phones with a 1/4" plug
240v Charger.
Sovereign indicator Meter, with a LCD Display
Battery pack
Carry straps
Wooden Carry Case
Hand books on the machine and indicator Meter.

I'm looking for $550- & pick up only if possible

Contact me through the site if you are interested or require more info.
wombat ;)

OK Boys & Girls you only have a few more day to grab this machine if you are interested as I will be putting it up on E-bay soon and the starting price will be what I have on it here $550.
wombat ;)

I am now going to put this on E-bay as I have had no response here. :(
Wombat ;)

Hi Ballsup. Sorry mate for not replying earlier but I just noticed your request. Sorry mate but that was sold over a month a go. And yes it was the first of the original Sovereighs.
wombat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts