Minelab price increases

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, got an email from Miner's Den also.

How old is the 5000? 15 yrs or thereabouts? Let's add an extra $1,000 to the price :rolleyes:

Who is going to pay $11,500 for a GPZ 7000 with a 19" coil???? :oops:

An extra $200 for a Gold Monster but with a special surprise - 1 less coil.

If Minelab wanted to kill sales, turn away loyal customers and give a head start to Garrett/Nokta/Deus then they are on track!

Or maybe this is one of those "increase the price so that we can have everything permanently on sale" sort of things so that the punters think they are getting a bargain.

Poor form Minelab, poor form.

I hate to think what a GPZ 8000 might cost now if it ever comes to fruition..................15k????

When I got my first 7 there were just over $11k with dealer bonuses, battery, cover and crappy pick, my second was $10500 with same bonuses just before lockdowns.
I think the pricing just going back to pre Covid.
I think I’ll be adding a 6000 to my quiver before the end off the year though.

When I got my first 7 there were just over $11k with dealer bonuses, battery, cover and crappy pick, my second was $10500 with same bonuses just before lockdowns.
I think the pricing just going back to pre Covid.
I think I’ll be adding a 6000 to my quiver before the end off the year though.
Well from what I have hearing you better add another 1k to your 6000 over priced think they are only looking after the shareholders and stuff the punters .PP

Latest posts