man made gold nugget

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi all im selling my man made nugget weight is 19.23 grams it has a purity of about 96.1% which is about 22ct it was all fine reef gold that I saved up and melted down into a blob/nugget price $1000 ONO lol cost me at least $1500 to bring quartz reef home then crush it and then pan it then put it into a jar then in a melting pot then heated and melted into a blob so ive added the costs and time and effort and its about $1500 all up

price change I will now take $900 for it ono

Hi HTY, Nice collection I must add. I would probably keep on it for a little longer. As the market price currently shows to be: $811.00

Gold price: 1336.20USD/troy ounce Last Update on Sep 27, 2013 at 17:14.57 (Local time in New York)
Current Exchange Rate: 1USD=1.07424AUD update 2013-09-27

Weight (19.2) 22k Total Value:811.65

Not sure how you go about the value (labor) for your gold recovery as gold price is set and your labor cannot be added on top of the set price.

Now if I was an investor I would require Metallurgical assay additional cost to seller (say $100). If I was to take the risk and bough it without the assay knowing where the gold came from and had successful dealings with the person before (my offer would be $700-$750) but I dont buy gold for investment.

Keep dismantling that reef of yours you seem to be doing well mate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts