How to get your self fit for the next detecting season.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow it's that brutal out there?

Think I might take a metal bar stool with me next time. Won't do much by the looks of it except make me feel better :argh: :lol:

Man, that really was a technical brawl.

I gave it just to the guy declared winner, but so so close until that final minute. It could have gone either way I reckon, just the first to get there.

Maybe the best fight I've seen. I'll be watching this a few more times.

Middleweight divisions are my fave. Muay Thai in Asia are full-on like this. Boxers in the lighter divs go hell for leather with phenomenal endurance and cardio. I like Bare Knuckle, and there is a guy called Bobby Gunn that has hitting power like Tyson. He destroys the big bag just the same.

The Octagon and all the full-on 5hit there is awesome with some of the most destructive fighting that maybe only underground stuff like fight club can beat.

Geez, I'll be going back through my catalogue now to see if I have anything that can match these two guys. The thing is, this was a good clean fight too.

Thanks for this link Nightjar. Unreal. Awesome. :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

PS. Do you think they may have been fighting over a woman? Lol.

That was a great match of talent and skills :perfect: if that's a measure of pre season training I need a few days rest after watching that :beer:

Iron Mike Zambidis is the short bloke. Dont think Ive ever seen this bloke not go hell for leather. Has had a few cracker fights with Aussie John Wayne Parr.

Latest posts