How cool is that?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tassie Daz

Darryl Rowley
Reaction score
We were on our last day before getting home from Victoria and 7 wks on the gold and we stopped into my fave place up north. Its a place that has been occupied for 150 yrs or so and over the last few years Ive taken heaps of coinage from it.
So this time with just a short stopoff Id picked up just over $20 with a few "brownies" too and finally I popped a 1962 penny.
Deciding to call it quits I started back to the van and a nice young lady with a couple of boys walked over and started to chat. She asked a heap of questions and finally says,
"Im a presenter for the local ABC Radio station. Would you mind if I interviewed you about detecting?"
So for the next 35mins we talked about detecting and coin shooting.
How good is that.
She tells me itll be on our local station this week. So folks you never know who you are talking to.

The contents of the interview aired yesterday. Angela constructed the whole of her hour long stint around the interview and many men and women commented about what theyd found as their "treasure".

It was a fantastic opportunity to put metal detecting out there......but i guess now Ie lost my fave place for ever. Never mind it was good while it lasted.

I don't ABC at all but is there somewhere we can access the interview???

Good job :Y: :Y: :Y:

Hey Tass

I dont do ABC either , way too much left wing bias for me , but is it anywhere else, online or podcast somewhere ?

Well done mate

Gunter

Latest posts