HF radio antenna - DIY

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Beautiful array you have there. I have to replace my G5RV out the back when my back feels better. Going in to hospital to have the implant and battery removed, This necessary because I can't have a MRI brain scan to sort out my vision problem in my left eye.
G,day Jaros, please dont take this as gospel, your implant manufacturer would be able to supply all the relevant info, this is just our experience with Lorraines DBS implant, so battery in chest, leads in neck and brain. She is still able to have an MRI but it needs to be a particular powered machine, they are generally referred to as Tesla 1.5 machine in our case. Medtronic attend when the MRI is done and do complete diagnostics of the system to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Regardless of which way yours go, wishing you all the best.

I have called all the recommended sites including St. Andrews Hosp in Bris City-they will not do it. It hasn't worked as well I thought that's why I had the spinal fusions done. I don't want a Lithium battery leaking into my system and it bothers me when I'm driving.
Thanks for your comments mate. I'll get there, thanks.