Hand Over Of Cheques To Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

.Yesterday I went down to Melb. to hand over the Cheques from the Bash to the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation. Rita Bentley, President of the PMAV and her husband David and I met Alley Pekin, Supporter Events and Third Party Fundraising Coordinator, and Carl Young , Fundraising Director. Peter Hancock (Mariner) and Melissa Stopps who were also ment to be there could not make it at the last minute because of other commitments.

The photo of the hand over with Carl Young, Rita Bentley, and me (I'm the handsome one at the end :D )

1448520532_dsc02218.jpg

wombat ;)

wombat said:

.Yesterday I went down to Melb. to hand over the Cheques from the Bash to the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation. Rita Bentley, President of the PMAV and her husband David and I met Alley Pekin, Supporter Events and Third Party Fundraising Coordinator, and Carl Young , Fundraising Director. Peter Hancock (Mariner) and Melissa Stopps who were also ment to be there could not make it at the last minute because of other commitments.

The photo of the hand over with Carl Young, Rita Bentley, and me (I'm the handsome one at the end :D )

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1424/1448520532_dsc02218.jpg

wombat ;)
Fantastic mate, wonderful effort, and as one who has been personally effected by cancer in my immediate family i'd like to personally say thanks to you and all that helped organised, attended and supported the bash. A worthy cause indeed.

Latest posts