Gold Mining Washplant/Trommel for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother

Rob Tingay
Reaction score
Gday all, as seen on my yotube vids, our Trommel is up for grabs. Asking $15000. 10-15ton/yard an hour.
Its posted on Gumtree (link) https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/jul...es-equipment/gold-mining-washplant/1222027124

It has got us this far and now we are upgrading, would suit new small scale operation or a big operation as a fast set up/pack up test plant.
Its located on our mine up on the Palmer River, its easy to tow and is in great working order.

Vids, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2VPpcbBfIs
And more on channel if ya wish to go through em.

Great washplant and a great time to get involved in mining!
Rob

1561693653_49845076_378753796003317_8825857278713266176_n.jpg

1561693990_img_20180204_102508.jpg

Our new plant is a big shaker made by a mob out in WA, Combustion Air? I think they are called. It will run 3-4x more, 40-50ton phr, Its gunna be a job just getting it in here, its not a mobile plant. So a lot to set up and tune in. It will need some mods and a pre-wash unit made and installed. It also means I must work harder this season and next just to feed this beast, so my pay better go up as well!

To be fair we bought our yellow Trommel for 15k 4years ago, and had to do mods and things to make it better and work as awesome as it does.
The price is Negotiable a small bit, Its less than the cost to get something like it made, and a lot less than an imported washplant!
Its a proven machine that's fully adjustable ready to plug and play, can only be improved, even made to run faster and more efficient!

Brother said:
Our new plant is a big shaker made by a mob out in WA, Combustion Air? I think they are called. It will run 3-4x more, 40-50ton phr, Its gunna be a job just getting it in here, its not a mobile plant. So a lot to set up and tune in. It will need some mods and a pre-wash unit made and installed. It also means I must work harder this season and next just to feed this beast, so my pay better go up as well!

To be fair we bought our yellow Trommel for 15k 4years ago, and had to do mods and things to make it better and work as awesome as it does.
The price is Negotiable a small bit, Its less than the cost to get something like it made, and a lot less than an imported washplant!
Its a proven machine that's fully adjustable ready to plug and play, can only be improved, even made to run faster and more efficient!

I tried to google but couldnt find them.

So its a shaker screen deck with triple or double screen ?

Guessing its a harp wire for the fines and a 25 or 30 mm top screen ?

What is the deck size ?

Its what it says in the tin? Got plaque or label on it with serial number, name and logo! I could not find em on line also?
I may post a vid once its set up n tuned in, but that's a good few months away now. I have little detail till its delivered.

Brother said:
Its what it says in the tin? Got plaque or label on it with serial number, name and logo! I could not find em on line also?
I may post a vid once its set up n tuned in, but that's a good few months away now. I have little detail till its delivered.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts