Gemmasta Faceting machine. Regretful sale, once in a lifetime deal.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents; I am posting this on behalf of my friends father who has become very ill and unable to continue his passion.

Up for sale is a beautiful Faceting Machine. Perfect for the Beginner - Expert, as this deal comes with everything you need; laps, dops, stones and even a carry box. This is a truly rare find and won't last long, nor will another deal like this pop up anytime soon.

From the seller:

"This machine is in excellent condition and comes with everything needed to start faceting straight away. The quill is not the original Gemmasta and I'm not sure of its brand but it is well-balanced and cuts beautifully. It's set up for competition cutting and was used by its previous owner for many prize winning cuts. The wooden carry box is hand made and everything in it is included. Most of the laps are steel and include a 100, 320, 600 and1200. There are copper 1200, 3000 and 14000 laps, a 1200 and 8000, 50000 base metal and a perspex polish lap. There is also a 100000 Darkside polish lap. There are a variety of different dops and numerous extra items including 12000, 3000, 8000, 14000, 50000 and 100000 diamond polishes. The uncut stones in the photos are all cz, czx and smokey quartz and are also included. The faceted stones in the photos are not included, these are only to show some of the stones I have cut with this machine."

I am selling this machine very reluctantly due to ill health.

1401097032__57.jpg

Asking price $1300, pick up from Canberra or Braidwood.

PM me for contact instructs.

Hope your friend gets better soon ACTgold, that setup looks very similar to what my father used to have, from the looks of it your friend does excellent work cutting those gems.

That is a very good deal mate, you have 21 watchers on ebay, so 1300 buy now is the go :) before the rush hits everyone. They are normally selling for about 4k with all the bits and pieces. Good luck I would buy it if I had the extra cash mate.

Are you in Canberra or Braidwood? If not sold I'll take this Gemmasta. Can I put a holding deposit?
My mobile is 0410 653 173. Will be in canberra in afew days. Dont mind a run to Braidwood.

Hightrax.

Hi ,is this avertised equipment still available ? and if so kindly let me know the Model of the machine, regards Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts