For sale mini gold concentrator

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscoe

Ross
Reaction score
1396381258_picture_010.jpg

I have a Cresswell Engineering Mini Gold Concentrator Forsale. I am asking $100.00 + postage. New one costs $295.00. Its in good condition. Would post with out bucket as bucket has crack in it and it would save a lot on postage without bucket. Has a little surface rust on spindle, but i will tidy that up easy. :)

Roscoe mate I just sold mine on eBay it went for $220 s/h someone's going to get a good deal put it on eBay'

Hi there just wondering if you still have it for sale

Hi Rosco,
I would like to get one of these so please let me know if it is still for sale so we can arrange postage.
thanks and regards,
Lucky Five.

Hey luckyfive,

I have just received your report regarding whether or not the site is broken as you haven't received a reply. The site is fine but unfortunately we have no control over how often members check on their sales topics. As this one is over 30 days with no reply, it will be closed off very soon, however once you've reached 10 "legitimate" posts on the forum you will have the ability to private message and email fellow members.

Cheers,
Nugget

There's one on eBay guys search for : Cresswells mini gold concentrator.
cheers

Don't bother with the one listed on Ebay and Gumtree by Jezza in WA. I won the bids but then he doesn't send the item.

No response from the OP so the topic is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts