For Sale 10x5 DD Joey (No longer for sale)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystyk59

Bill
Reaction score
1362108094_elliptical_joey__03267.1344072062.1280.1280.jpg

I am selling my DD joey as i bought this to use with my sd2000 and now only use monos with my 4000 . These are a great little coil. I used this maybe a dozen times at the most. I paid $210 for it from Bendigo gold about 18 mths ago. Has a few scratches on the skid plate from use but is in perfect condition. Will leave it on here for a week before putting it on Ebay. $130. Will post anywhere in Oz @ buyers expense.
Please note that the serial # on mine is 1074
Paypal only for both of our protection :p

Coiltek 10" X 5" Elliptical Joey Metal Detector Coil
The Coiltek 10"x5" Elliptical Joey metal detector coil is perfect for using in mullock heaps, areas of heavy over growth hunting and searching for finer gold on the patch.
It has great sensitivity and good depth capabilities, it is best suited to smaller targets. It has great maneuverability as it is lightweight and can be used as both a detecting and locating coil.
The Double-D Coil is good to use in highly mineralised soil types and due to its small size it is less susceptible to ground noise.
10" x 5" Double-D Pro Elliptical Coil weighs 512 grams.
The 10" x 5" Double-D Pro Elliptical Coil is compatible with the following Minelab Metal Detectors: SD Series, GP Series and GPX Series

Have calculated the postage costs , if i was to send to Bendigo for instance it would be $15.70 . Prepaid satchel -$12.50, Registered . $3.20

Status
Not open for further replies.