Your favourite quotes and sayings.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muza said:
"They proved that if you quit smoking, it will prolong your life. What they haven't proved is that a prolonged life is a good thing. I haven't seen the stats on that yet"

- Bill Hicks
They reckon every cigarette you have takes five minutes off your life. Thats crap! If that was true I should have died in 1756

You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness"

-Terence McKenna

Muza said:
"They proved that if you quit smoking, it will prolong your life. What they haven't proved is that a prolonged life is a good thing. I haven't seen the stats on that yet"

- Bill Hicks
Reminds me of If you resolve to give up drinking and smoking etc, you don't actually live longer, it just seems like it.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite"

- William Blake

"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength"

- George Orwell

"We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us"

- Marshall Mcluhan

Latest posts