Ebay purchase for the gullible, or simple error?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol: I'm still laughing - this seller brings "padding" an advertisement with every conceivable technical specification to impress would be buyers to a new level. Have a look at the audio specs - I'm sure it's to impress opera singers looking for a hobby :lol:
1401141129_picture_4.jpg

Coyote said:
Do you think some people actually pay the Buy now price? I have never bought anything on ebay. I know I may pay more locally but it gives people jobs here.

Bit of price variation.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MD-3010I...k=2&rkt=6&sd=111328706299&rt=nc#ht_1577wt_867

That doesn't stop me buying on ebay, many sellers are registered and taxed Australian businesses anyway, despite imported gear amongst their listings. You would hope no one would pay that BIN price, hence why there is an opportunity to make an offer. It only takes a few seconds to check their feedback and sales to see what the same detector had previously sold for. As with any online purchase, it always pays to do some thorough research before making a final decision.

Yeah, they do that because the item is out of stock.. and pulling the ad costs money because they've sold a bunch of them... so leave the ad active and jack up the price.. simple..

I do it with my Oscilloscopes..

Latest posts