Coiltek coils suit SD2200D

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sold the SD many moons ago when the ex traded me in, but I held on to my coil tech coils, 14” DD. 18” DD and small Mono elliptical. I now have a 6000 and was thinking Coiltech or NF for it. Would there be any interest in the coils if I put them in the classifieds or am I wasting my time?

Sold the SD many moons ago when the ex traded me in, but I held on to my coil tech coils, 14” DD. 18” DD and small Mono elliptical. I now have a 6000 and was thinking Coiltech or NF for it. Would there be any interest in the coils if I put them in the classifieds or am I wasting my time?
If your not over ambitious with pricing them they'd probably sell ok.
Still a few people around using older machines.

PA classifieds can only be used after a member has made 10 genuine posts, mate. So you'll need to do a little more chatting first! :)
Grubstake what do you consider to be a genuine post? I’m not one for commenting where it’s unnecessary, just for the sake of getting my post count up.

Grubstake what do you consider to be a genuine post? I’m not one for commenting where it’s unnecessary, just for the sake of getting my post count up.
That's fine D96, it's just that we've had newbies join up and start posting a string of brief and/or unnecessary posts, purely to get their count up so they can buy or sell here.

What we like to see is new members participating in threads, raising meaningful questions, etc., so when it comes to them later wanting to buy or sell something, other members can review the buyer/seller's posting history and form a reasonable opinion of whether they seem trustworthy and hopefully not time-wasters.

There are no guarantees with buying or selling via the PA Classifieds, but we try and do all we can to keep them a safe and effective way for members to transact with one another. In the end it all comes down to trust.

Latest posts