Can you help identify this tyre pattern? It's the one pointing north south.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hoons just ripped up my nature strip and left this print any idea of type of vehicle or brand/use of this tread? I know it's a long shot but...! Thanks in advance. MackkaTyre Print #2 01122023.jpgTyre Print #2 01122023.jpg

Thanks MB, I did some investigating myself and asked the neighbors if they had any CCTV footage at about that time. Got some footage of a green awd going up the street and one minute later coming back down the street with no headlights on and I know the vehicle, so down to the cop shop this morning. He's a local hoon and does anywhere up to 100k in a 50 zone. Not for much longer, I hope. Cheers

I came to the west shortly after reporting a car ripping up the new football oval at Loganlea in 1982. Some time later while I was residing in rented premises here in the west I had the cops drop in. I had to accompany them across town at high speed in their brand new patrol car for a flight to Brisbane. The mayor's son was standing trial for the damage done. He ended up pleading guilty so I got a free flight home and accommodation paid for staying a couple of nights with Mum.

yer...these days ya cant have anything nice....someone will take it from you...
i dont do hardly anything with the nature strip theses days......if it looks good on the outside....wats on the inside.??? the way some people think.....??
....harsh i know... ... ... ...but I have an 8 foot fence all round n i feel like i live in a compound...
...thats how we got the property....compound...LOL...
...good luck catching the idiot...n get restitution for damage...not gunna be an easy fix for that lawn...????

Latest posts