Builds By Baz promoting self-healing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive been working with a good friend Zee, of teetalk.ph on the new BBB apparel designs.

Today the new sample uniforms for all my displays and gigs arrived and I must say, Im excited! (Just in time for this weekends Iron Man gig at EPIC in Canberra.)
One of the biggest things I want to do with BBB is to inspire others to have a go and, Just Build It.

Why?

Because creative pursuits help so many people deal with life, small problems and large. Everything form some simple chillout time, to dealing with depression, PTSD, grief and other stresses of life. Even medical professionals will recommend things such as, Mens Sheds, as part of emotional healing in a mental health plan.

Hopefully by encouraging this line of thinking, others out there may find a happy place, become inspired and give themselves new meaning, definition, purpose and self-worth if needed.

To see what I'm about, visit https://www.buildsbybaz.com

OxZ38Bd.jpg

F3Hnios.jpg

:Y: top work Baz :trophy: love ya projects, most of all your passion :power: :fistpump: :clap: :perfect: :trophy: Legend :party: :rainbow: :gemstone:

WOO HOO, thank you Baz, I really mean that.

A GREAT site you have and some cool talent, keep at it, and remember my promise to you about getting some prop help for your Viper !!

AWESOME STUFF.

:Y: :trophy: :gemstone: :100:

Very impressive Baz. You are to be commended for what you are promoting. I get what you say about projects being a way of healing for want of a better word. Ive been off the tools for nearly 2 years and for someone who could turn my hand to a lot of different things, its been difficult emotionally and physically. I am learning to live with my lot in life and those small things that we can achieve is a great way of coping and feeling better about yourself. Good on ya Rick

Cheers all. Thanks so much for your wonderful encouragement. I'm ex army and a veteran, having had to deal with my own ongoing issues, plus watch a lot of my army mates struggle.

All I can do is what I know and can only share the experiences that have helped me. I feel that this way of reaching out might just have some positive influence on other battlers out there.

Baz.

Latest posts