Bottle O pennies

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was just embarrassing (for me lol) :argh:

Top video there aushunter, what a find that was.(recon you need a crevassing tool to get to all the gold in under that lead), you've got s great spot there :perfect:
:power: :cool: :Y:

Great finds Aushunter, how did I miss that jar though :( . One of my favourite spots in the water actually Use a Nemo myself . Some of the coins I managed to pick off from the area and clean , most pennies found there have been to far gone to clean though same with the silvers.
1643151040_884b54ca-6084-4b99-958d-c1e5b2935606.jpg

Nice dog too, reminds me of someone else
1643187709_screenshot_20220126-190405_gallery.jpg
1643187724_screenshot_20220126-190433_gallery.jpg

Is yours an intact boy by any chance aushunter ?

Unfortunatley for my pup (Doc) has had the snip. Pure bred Tenterfield Terrier (Terror) and a great little mate. He was to large to be a show dog and his legs are too long, I have seen him keep up with a whippet on the beach.
Funny thing is I hunt the lead and have already pulled over 1 ton of lead over the years, best day was 25kg and 2 rings 1 gold and 1 925 and 1 375 ear ring.
I have been cleaning that spot out in the last 4 years and also hitting the Sunshine coast and doing really well.
Your pup nearly has the same markings as mine, they are a great little dog.

Danny13 - are you from down that way or do you visit, might tee up a dive one day if you up for it.

Cheers
Brad

Mines a complete bitch of 4yrs looking to get a litter out of her this year or next :D, that's got me asking when I see a beauty like yours. Ours came from over that way, so they're possibly related anyway by the looks of them both.

PM Sent
aushunter said:
Unfortunatley for my pup (Doc) has had the snip. Pure bred Tenterfield Terrier (Terror) and a great little mate. He was to large to be a show dog and his legs are too long, I have seen him keep up with a whippet on the beach.
Funny thing is I hunt the lead and have already pulled over 1 ton of lead over the years, best day was 25kg and 2 rings 1 gold and 1 925 and 1 375 ear ring.
I have been cleaning that spot out in the last 4 years and also hitting the Sunshine coast and doing really well.
Your pup nearly has the same markings as mine, they are a great little dog.

Danny13 - are you from down that way or do you visit, might tee up a dive one day if you up for it.

Cheers
Brad

Latest posts