bad water flow

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Was not happy to find no flow to day deep creek is almost still.
had to go for a romp at the tourist spot realizing now i need to fit a header box to convert my sluice to high banker....still found colour and a dirty lil vein between bedrock/granite .2 gm. I also met a Nz fella from brizvegas there. he drove out to the prophet mine at kilkivan and they have closed down so he stopped in to gympie ....nice fella swapt details n put him on to my supply guy.
Im hitting 6mile creek 2moz... im still learning how to post pics im new to technoligy too. Lol

Good to hear someone is finding colour at deep creek. My bro and old man ( very amatuer fossickers ) have been twice without finding a single speck. Might have to get you to show em where to look Yobskin

Cheers

No probs MJB,

Im going down sunday to show a fella i met 2weeks ago where to get some.
More than happy to share ....i started a dig the other day just started to get to the guts of it and had to leave so as i was leaving a bloke rocked up n asked if there was room to sqeeze in so i put him in the my dig and told him your 10 inches away from good colour.....he just walked on...owell cant help them all.

Im the fella with the black hat and camo long sleeve usually dragging a black wagon with sluice attached. Happy days peace out.

Thanks For the offer Yobskin,

I was only joking when I said I would have to get you to show them around but now that I know your keen and willing to help I may let them know.

Thanks man, I'll PM you next time they are planning a trip

cheers

Looking forward to it mate.
Its not my gold till i find it in my pan so its all up for grabs.
Its just great seeing people get out and about.

Till next time happy hunting MJB.

Latest posts