any local fossicking areas hints. Mid North Coast

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey fellow fossickers .a little bout my self.26 year old every chance im in bush or creek intaking the natural world. Nature wow. I live on the side off magic mountain tarbuck bay(near seal rocks)nsw. Im a fully qual cert 3 out door recreation. So that means certificate to be a guied for camping bush walking,kayaking canoeing,and rock climbing.www.adacou.com.au .

So thats me but what i realy would like is to ask is for a fellow fossicker from my area to teach me or show me the trick off the trade .iv been doing my reserch but no real luck. Iv got a 4 wheel drive ute for camping and lugging me along the road to my destination in the bush. I have my own rock climbing gear to climb to the hard and unsafe spots. Thanks and hope to fossick somewhere new soon .

Cheers guys . After anything really been to copeland and sourrndings areas but not much luck. But keen for a look around nundle area thanks keep it coming .

Latest posts