Another Newby!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pedro

Peter hill
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just a bit of info to introduce myself. Been detecting for about 2.5 years now and started out with the Ace 250 and got the bug well and truely and upgraded to the Etrac. Only into coin and jewellery detecting at this stage, but I can see a gold detector in the near future. Have found lots of silver and copper coins with quite a few back into the 1800's in and arround Singleton. looking foward to sharing experiences and finds with others on the forum and the chance to meet up with others to maybe spend some time detecting.

Hey Pedro, I grew up in Singleton but now live down the road at Rutherford. Theres a couple of places there that I wouldnt mind running the detector over, might head back in a week or two to check them out. I'd be keen to meet up for a swing.

I've been doing a little promoting on a few local FB pages :lol:

Many thanks to all of you for the warm welcome, and sorry for the delay in responding. I have been on nightshift with one more to go.
I would be very interested in meeting up with you Nugget and Wooster to compare notes and have a detect together. Maybe Nugget could email me so we could exchange phone numbers and discuss a possible meeting place. And Nugget, sorry to tell you that I think I have found most of the easy ones at Broke, but there has to be some more there to share! Blue55 was the man to put me onto this forum, and yes we do a bit of detecting together. anyway thanks once again for the welcome and now off to bed so I can examine the back of my eyelids!

no wonder we never found much at Broke nugget ... Pedro has got them all :( lol

Latest posts