A shout-out to a couple of great Aussie companies

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had an issue with my 4500 control box where the battery cable plug connector had come loose (locking nut inside the box) and also my NF 14x9 evo had become bump sensitive and falsing often, both just 12 months old.

I put off posting them back to the manufactures as I knew I was working in Bendigo this month and wasn't getting out detecting for a few weeks anyway, so today I had a job in Golden Square (Bendigo) and finished by 10am so called into Miners Den at White Hills and dropped the control box off, Shane said they will have a look today and hopefully be ready before I headed home otherwise they would post it to me.

So left my details there and gave Rohan from Nugget Finder a call to see if he was home and if I could bring the 14x9 in to show him.
40 mins drive to Eppalock and arrived at Rohans place, he asked what the coil was doing, I explained about the falsing when bumped and he grabbed a brand new 14x9 off the shelf in it's packaging with canvas NF finds pouch and says "here you go, any issues at all give me a call".

Left Eppalock and thought I'd head back to Bendigo and try my Nox 600 for an hour or 2 before heading home, fired it up in the bush and the phone rings, Shane from Miners Den says "all fixed mate and ready to pick up if you're still around", so switched off the Nox and took off to pick up the control box.

I'd hoped today would go well, had it all planned in my head last night but knew things never go to plan, well, it did and I'm very stoked about the service from both Miners Den Bendigo and Nugget Finder and just want to give a big shout-out and credit where credit is due :perfect:

Latest posts