4 Little Ones fall through the Ice,

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know I like the Snow and clown around but yesterday 4 children fell through the Ice on a Lake all 4 were in cardiac arrest when they got them out rushing them to ICU where they recieved critical care, On the lunch time news today they just said the 8, 10 and 11 year olds have passed and the 6 year old is still critical.
💐

Very sad and my prayers will be with their families.
A day of tragedies it appears as we in Queensland grieve the loss of two young Police Officers and a neighbour assassinated by three assailants on a property near Chinchilla. The three murderers were also killed by Police Special Operations. Two other officers are safe although one is in hospital from a gunshot wound. So very sad. My thoughts are with the families and al Police Officers. God Bless and Keep you from Harm. Amen.

Very sad and my prayers will be with their families.
A day of tragedies it appears as we in Queensland grieve the loss of two young Police Officers and a neighbour assassinated by three assailants on a property near Chinchilla. The three murderers were also killed by Police Special Operations. Two other officers are safe although one is in hospital from a gunshot wound. So very sad. My thoughts are with the families and al Police Officers. God Bless and Keep you from Harm. Amen.
All this at the time of year that is meant to draw people together, Surely the world can take a day off and stop this ratbag behaviour,

Bless those officers and their families, 💐

Latest posts