Bread Crate (FREE)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For anyone building a Walbanker inspired highbanker, sluice or whatever. I have two (2) bread crates that were given to me this afternoon on job site I was on. As I have no real need for bread crates I am offering them to fellow members free of charge.

I haven't had a chance to measure the crates but I'm guessing I should be able to cut two sections per crate to suit a standard Walbanker?? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way, I'm offering these on a first in first served basis.

Please be aware I probably wont have time to ship these out until next week.

Cheers,
Nugget

nugget, are you able to post price and dimensions of the bread crates? and, would you be able to post them as payment on delivery?

I'll do a measure up this afternoon and let you know. I'm happy to pay shipping so don't worry about that :)

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. The crate dimensions are 650mm x 460mm, so I should be able to cut each crate into 2 x 320mm x 450mm pieces (roughly).

I'll take 1 section of 1 if your willing to cut 1 down for me? would save heaps on the postage compared to sending a whole crate

Sure thing mate, I'll just need a couple of days. I'll PM you for postal details etc soon.

As they say Wolfau "one mans trash is another mans treasure" :)

How many people tend to want to help someone out by offering something for free and then paying
for the postage which on a worse case basis is $15 depending on size or weight?

This is the philosophy I go with and with that good karma always comes back..

That's a great philosophy to have mate and one that I share with you. The amount of support and advice I've received from fellow members over the years outways a few dollars postage by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts