Balxie's Gold Adventures videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave the new sluice a good workout and had a wander about, And before everyone points it out YES i will put a heavier rock on the sluice from now on, haha. Dont forget to like if you like and subscribe as well (via Youtube). And just a note too old mate that thought I might be using the forum to make $$$ off Youtube, NO ADS ON MY VIDS DINGLEBERRY, I do it because I like it and others seem too aswell. So enjoy it and take you camera with you and share your adventures. Cheers Balx
[video=480,360]http://youtu.be/SNwSL6SHhHI[/video]

2 in quick succession good on you Balx, been hanging out for these installments. Gotta get myself sorted and put up something one day in the near future myself, love your work.

Goldtarget said:
2 in quick succession good on you Balx, been hanging out for these installments. Gotta get myself sorted and put up something one day in the near future myself, love your work.
Thanks mate, the last post was just a link to my channel, they are all older ones this is fresh off the creek. haha.

When you convert that eureka make sure you put in a tap, the am sluice style doesn't like surges they will blow out, but great overview for anyone who hasn't seen them they are an awesome bit of kit, I still fight the nephew for the one I gifted him (grubsteak) when we go out, the grubby is an awesome sampling sluice. Big deep flows work best on the bigger ones like yours and the boss and setting up that inbuilt angle they put in on the underside will have them collecting up the gold no worries. I'm always jealous of your creek (s) no shortage of the good stuff. I'm sure anything I put together wouldn't be as entertaining, I think that's what makes yours a good watch, the networks will knock on your door one day. Getting the cold gold love it mate.

Goldtarget said:
When you convert that eureka make sure you put in a tap, the am sluice style doesn't like surges they will blow out, but great overview for anyone who hasn't seen them they are an awesome bit of kit, I still fight the nephew for the one I gifted him (grubsteak) when we go out, the grubby is an awesome sampling sluice. Big deep flows work best on the bigger ones like yours and the boss and setting up that inbuilt angle they put in on the underside will have them collecting up the gold no worries. I'm always jealous of your creek (s) no shortage of the good stuff. I'm sure anything I put together wouldn't be as entertaining, I think that's what makes yours a good watch, the networks will knock on your door one day. Getting the cold gold love it mate.
Thanks mate your too kind, never under estimate what people will watch, I watch some shockers on youtube, sometimes its just about the creek and the gold, Victor Marshall has great gold vids and he hardly ever speaks at all just has music. Will give the grubsteak a go tomorrow in a little creek and see how she goes. Cheers again Balx

Converted the nephew he's onto Balxies gold adventures now. ... We were on the decking doing impressions of Jeff Williams and Grandpa, whilst laughing about Ghana, and I tipped him onto your vids. He rang me up and asked if we could go visit your creek, adding that you can come dig our gullies.... New fan mate.

Goldtarget said:
Converted the nephew he's onto Balxies gold adventures now. ... We were on the decking doing impressions of Jeff Williams and Grandpa, whilst laughing about Ghana, and I tipped him onto your vids. He rang me up and asked if we could go visit your creek, adding that you can come dig our gullies.... New fan mate.
Glad he likes them, Jeff Williams is a trippy dude not sure I could pull off his amount of flare. I sent a PM regarding the creek.

Looking good mate
I haven't really had a chance to get out and explore fnq
Hopefully I will be down in Vic in November
So will have to try and catch up for a day
Beer, dig or both
Keep the vids coming bud, we all love seeing them :D

XIV said:
Looking good mate
I haven't really had a chance to get out and explore fnq
Hopefully I will be down in Vic in November
So will have to try and catch up for a day
Beer, dig or both
Keep the vids coming bud, we all love seeing them :D
Thanks mate, always keen for a dig.

Day off today, So i decided I'd get up early and head down to Mogo for a hunt, while i was out cutting a couple logs off a track, found a couple old timer workings.
Anyway Paid off with 3 smallish bits.. 0.42g 0.33g and 0.32g rounded down to 1g... (scales are cheap n nasty)

1407381619_wp_20140807_014.jpg

TTKooAu said:
Hey LT, Nice job, good video. Shows you are getting reasonable depth on small bits with the SD. NVS

I'm always stunned when i actually find a bit of gold... What the videos don't show is the backpack full of bullet shells, iron, nails, bottle caps, wire and other assorted junk found..

Covered that little patch pretty well, but never got another signal.. headed back tomorrow after work :) maybe during lol.

Latest posts