More to Tuena than Gold ;)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin&Lee

Colin&Lee
Reaction score
Thought I'd bung up a piccy of some Jasper from the creek. I have never cut it before but it's looking pretty specky with the hematite and quartz through it

Cheers

Col

1404896562_dscf7755.jpg

1404896639_dscf7757.jpg

Just FYI Colin, I was surprised at how many pretty stones there were at Coles Bridge. Its not my forte but worth mentioning as ive yet to see that many colours/ patterns in stones while we were higbanking for gold. I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed?

Nice work Col!

Always a pleasure to see some cut stones from a variety of minerals. There's beauty in almost every stone. :)

Any further plans for it -like a pendant setting etc.?

All the best,
Shauno.

Syndyne said:
Nice work Col!

Always a pleasure to see some cut stones from a variety of minerals. There's beauty in almost every stone. :)

Any further plans for it -like a pendant setting etc.?

All the best,
Shauno.

Thanks everyone ;)

You not wrong Lee and I tend to look at rocks in a whole different way now, we have some interesting garden bed edges that will be chopped up one day ;)

As far as mounting goes I'm mucking around at the moment with a cheap pendant finding to calibrate what I have been cutting. Looking to start mucking around cabbing stones for cuff link findings and more blokey type jewellery ;)

Will have to start mounting stuff soon getting a it of a collection in the cabinet :8

Lee will hopefully start making jewelry again soon, once we make a bit of room in the shed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Cheers

Col

Latest posts