State of Origin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm they were all a bit bipolar trying to kill each other then crying like baby's cuddling and kissing . Was a terrible game. Last one I'll watch ,was also the first

Come on Banksy, you started the post.
We want to hear what you have to say. :D
I don't normally watch S of O as I'm tired of watching the blues loose and always said it was rigged but now I'm still in shock over our win.

bloody cheating ref, the video ref must have been looking the other way every time NSW stuff up like when the ball hit aaron woods chest and went over the dead ball line :mad:

banksy said:
bloody cheating ref, the video ref must have been looking the other way every time NSW stuff up like when the ball hit aaron woods chest and went over the dead ball line :mad:

I knew you couldn't hold it in for too long Banksy.
We won fair and square although the Aaron Woods ball I thought was a bit ordinary as far as the refs decision was concerned.

Cheer up mate, there's always next year.

Those on the Ch 9 commentary team repeatedly bore us with this notion of the 'Spirit of QLD' but the problem with that is that most of us have long memories and remember back to when QLD had lost three straight - the result of that being the two-headed canetoads branding Origin as a farce and irrelevant and should be abolished to pave the way for uninterrupted premiership football with fewer players out injured. I suppose the record Origin crowd of 104,000 at Olympic Park watching QLD get walloped 56-14, also a record, had something to do with all those crocodile tears.

Interesting how QLD suddenly took an interest again once their luck improved. NSW never uttered a detrimental word about Origin during the last eight years. They just stuck together and went through a rough patch to shine through to absolute victory in 2014 and that is what I call 'Spirit'. All this despite QLD being about eight home games up on NSW and QLDs theft of at least 17 New South Welshmen - funny that, we go up against QLD but get beaten by our own boys.

Someone give Big Mal a copy of Wednesday's SMH. He'll need to run through the employment section when QLD get whitewashed in a week or two. :mad:

Latest posts