State of Origin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1402631100_10406481_641282355959039_4917404281523597152_n.jpg

Not sure mate. Kids sport pretty much dictating my life at the moment.

Oooh, my 3 favorite teams are playing tonight! Yes, 3.
Go Blues!

And then it's my beloved Clockwork Orange against the Green & Gold who hold my orange heart.
I would love for the Socceroos to win & have a chance to go to the next round, but my native tribe should win this World Cup!

DALY CHERRY-EVANS
nicknamed 'Cherry ripe' because like the chocolate bar he is exciting, reinvigorating and smooth on the palate. After watching the first Origin performance, he should be renamed 'Flake' he is bland, rather boring and falls apart with very little pressure.

Tonight he be lucky to last 5minutes...tosser he is. Lol

Go Blues

Lambs73 said:
DALY CHERRY-EVANS
nicknamed 'Cherry ripe' because like the chocolate bar he is exciting, reinvigorating and smooth on the palate. After watching the first Origin performance, he should be renamed 'Flake' he is bland, rather boring and falls apart with very little pressure.

Tonight he be lucky to last 5minutes...tosser he is. Lol

Go Blues

I liked DCEs attempt at organising the defence ...."watch that guy!!!" pointing to the outside.

DCE forgot to stay with his man though and Trent Hodkinson walked straight thru....You Beauty!!!

Go da Blues