Willo's Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great find there Willo, and seems like your getting that "Triangle" sussed out now. All the best of luck on the return visit,

Wal.

The first of a few videos from a trip to Victoria.

I was detecting a burnt out area and noticed some areas had been raked. The ground was shallow and I thought there may have been a run of gold down the slope. On a hunch I detected a section of road near the raked areas. The 6th target resulted in a dig deep into the red clay which yielded this nice nugget (and yes i filled the hole in carefully!).

Willo

Willo said:
The first of a few videos from a trip to Victoria.

I was detecting a burnt out area and noticed some areas had been raked. The ground was shallow and I thought there may have been a run of gold down the slope. On a hunch I detected a section of road near the raked areas. The 6th target resulted in a dig deep into the red clay which yielded this nice nugget (and yes i filled the hole in carefully!).

Willo

Thank you! All the best for your next outing you are in a great area!

Willo said:
Thank you! All the best for your next outing you are in a great area!

No worries - it is a great area. Don't know where to start at times :lol:
I recall a youtube vid (from awhile ago) & think it was you picking up some little nuggets along a road out at Hill End. Looks like you get around a bit & have some good vids of your travels/finds. Good luck down there in Victoria.

In this video I jag a small piece of gold lent to me by my local detector shop, Detect A Den. A friend Detectist who owns his own Sadie coil snagged 5 pieces from a spot that I had previously worked and had been a good producer so six to the Sadie and that was in a space of time of just over 2 hours.

There is no doubt this coil is an important part in any armory for the gold fields and a bit like the 5 iron, don't leave it behind! Willo

1403266649_smalll_nuggeta.jpg

Latest posts