when is a fish or not a fish

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldfezz

kevin fairall
Reaction score
down on wang dam just having a good days fishing when it bit well I think it's a bite the line is coming of the reel so fast I did not know trout can get this big .
can see a shape down there big shape but what is it no they do not put cod in this dam , well all I can do wind and just keep winding to get some line back!
to my amazement a young girl in a wetsuit came up out of the water screaming well the hook just set into her leg this was the first time that something I have hooked
has called me a well one of those thing !!!!!she told me she was looking at the fish in this dam why do you need air tanks then?
as she got out of the water there was a line tried to her belt , pulled it in there it was a spear gun ! well I saw red and told her to get out of here never do it again I will be calling the police .
when I call the police and told them what was going on they just look at me and said how wound you cook ? it skin? or what .
I was then told thank you we will go and have a look ! how can you see her if she has all ready gone!
what if I take it home "look what I got today "or "see I can fish" I now live with the dog the sound silence is just nice now mite have to more of this nice and quiet now thank you .
:8

yep some fish are very easy to skin but what you can find is sometimes a bitch. please use caution with this type of catch... :)
richo966 said:
better of trowing them back they are called spend all your money fish :)