State of Origin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll go by the book and say: GO BLUES! since we started our Australian journey in Sunnyvale Werrington/Mt. Druitt, Western Sydney. ;)

This one Is new :)

1401270244_10364124_541951179243171_4157704086601936651_n.jpg

I gave up watching years ago due to the absolutely piss poor refereeing in the game.

Last night I watched the last 10 mins and saw more examples of piss poor performance. Are those guys blind ? QLD strip the ball and NSW get penalised ? WTF!!

Well it would of been a draw if the ref didn't give a bad call agents QLD right in front of the posts. You play the ball were you were tackled, not take a big step forward to play it, which it led to QLD bumping NSW accidently.

I said in my last post it looks like QLD will win, I was wrong and it was a hard game all round. The next game will be a good one and QLD needs to win and that will make the third game even better.

Cheers,

Rob

rgmhot said:
Well it would of been a draw if the ref didn't give a bad call agents QLD right in front of the posts. You play the ball were you were tackled, not take a big step forward to play it, which it led to QLD bumping NSW accidently.
Wow, did you actually really watch this game? Anyway, we won you lost happy days :)