Brother Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff Bro, and looks like a pleasant weekend was had chasing the yellow. Good luck on the next outing and hope the gold continues to cooperate.

Cheers Wal.

Thanks mate, Love your vids! It all started for me, with 1speck, Video's of you guys, and this forum. :cool:

So thank you all.

Thanks for sharing and great to see some success. One thing that did look a bit off, was the amount of larger rocks in the sluice tray when you first pulled out the screen. From what I have seen in shows (yeah I have heaps of experience lol) was that large rocks in the sluice means Gold is being washed away. Seeing you are getting a good amount already I would think that you may be loosing a bit as well ? Not sure on the answer but just an observation. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks mate, I know what you are saying! I do have to watch some of that slate!!
I have tested the last 3 riffles and carpet and only ever find Garnet and other lighter stuff no colour so far! Only tested once on that weekend!
God knows I have looked to fault this thing, from the legs to the riffle system, but it works spot on, so nothing but good to give so far.
Will put it in the next vid, good idea. And some more for the jar :lol:

Thanks again :cool:

Westaus said:
Thanks for sharing and great to see some success. One thing that did look a bit off, was the amount of larger rocks in the sluice tray when you first pulled out the screen. From what I have seen in shows (yeah I have heaps of experience lol) was that large rocks in the sluice means Gold is being washed away. Seeing you are getting a good amount already I would think that you may be loosing a bit as well ? Not sure on the answer but just an observation. Keep up the good work :)

Well done Brother,
Good to see a bit of yellow stuff in the pan after a big weekend, keep up digging in the same spot, could yield a heap more.
Cheers
Brad....

G'day brother,

Nice looking setup there mate and some nice looking gold at the end of the day. That looks like a great spot in the rainforest ...nice and cool.

Thanks for sharing

Latest posts