Balxie's Gold Adventures videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WalnLiz said:
Looks like a great little spot there mate, ...and how challenging is that flour gold. Hope mum doesn't see the vid, because if she does she'll be putting a lock on the shed. :D

Cheers Wal.
Thanks mate, I love how it looks in the pan but your right flour gold is a different beast.

Goldtarget said:
Oh yer great ending. Very nice work. I'm glad there's so many guys willing to put it all together to share it on here, fantastic inspiration. Sometimes a few minutes of video can be as helpful an entertaining as as fifty separate posts, looks like a great time in a great spot, can't wait to see the next golden adventure. Thanks for an awesom :D e share.
Thanks mate, Your right I too have learned as much from youtube as I have in the field.

You sure have been busy mate, and perseverance with that cold water certainly paid off. Nice chunky gold and I'm sure once the water warms up the hands and toes will enjoy it more as well. Keep the vids coming, always a pleasure to watch.

Cheers Wal.

Ditherer and Son said:
Love your vids Balx....always a keen viewer of yours.

Perhaps you ought to buy Mum a new video camera for Mothers' Day? ;)
The only problem is I have a bad habit of dropping them in the drink. Also limiting file size for uploading is killing quality. Where is our NBN? Haha

The old hardware blue shovel, got one just like it, that's two in the world with the golden touch. Gotta love the hike in to the freezing cold water, haha things we do for yellow. I'm officially up to date with your adventures, just need the tshirt when it comes out.

Goldtarget said:
The old hardware blue shovel, got one just like it, that's two in the world with the golden touch. Gotta love the hike in to the freezing cold water, haha things we do for yellow. I'm officially up to date with your adventures, just need the tshirt when it comes out.
Its a good tough shovel, I am always levering rocks about with it, good flexible handle. I will print up a run of 2 tshirts and 2 stubby holders just for you and I. hahaha

if it was real im sure words would be exchanged.
or if its a big foot dude. id be trowing the first rock i could get. with my pick as close back up.
followed by both barrels of the shot gun.

as above. in my short time in the bush detecting. you do get the someone is watching me feelings,

nuggethunter said:
if it was real im sure words would be exchanged.
or if its a big foot dude. id be trowing the first rock i could get. with my pick as close back up.
followed by both barrels of the shot gun.

as above. in my short time in the bush detecting. you do get the someone is watching me feelings,
The freak is holding a sickle, hahaha. Cool vid just because its weird.

Grim Reaper?
1403819432_images.jpg

Yep, looked over the shoulder more than once :eek:

Latest posts